[support] My Contact Form on drupal.org

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Thu Jun 18 22:15:06 UTC 2009

Perhaps I'm being a total dumbass about this, but I can not seem to access
messages sent to me via drupal.org's internal messanging system.

Nothing under my account indicates that I have messages waiting for
review, although the system has emailed me to that effect.

I get an "access denied" if I try to go to my own contact form there via
the direct link (drupal.org/user/######/contact).  That is, afaik, not
what is supposed to happen.

Am I overlooking the obvious here?

It's been a couple months I think since I've used what ever system is
running there (privatemsg?), and my memory is quite falable, but this
behavior does not seem perfectly normal.

Luke