[support] Ubercart help

Srijan Deshpande srijand at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:09:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to  implementing an ubercart store where my client has a
predefined *weekly* list of products available for sale.

Users can select a *particular day* of the week, choose the products they
need (and deselect the ones they don't) *from the products available on that
particular day* and place an order.

My problem is that when a user adds an ubercart product kit to the cart,
only the kit's components, rather than the kit itself, get added. So there
is no way for me to track which kit the user ordered. Is there some sort of
workaround for this?

I really need help with this urgently.

Thanks!