[support] Making a view with a NAT argument

Nicolas Borda forums at ipwa.net
Sun Jun 21 20:28:58 UTC 2009

http://drupal.org/project/nat

I am making a site that has a content type, for example skatepark,
every time you create a new skatepark node, a new term with the node's
name is created in the Skatepark vocabulary using the NAT module. You
can upload images and tag them with a skatepark where the picture was
taken. What I'd like to have is a block on the skate park node that
shows the related content for the taxonomy that was created from that
node. So for example you would see all the images that where taken in
the project. I made a simple view that had filters for images in the
site, and then I tried using the NAT:Tid, and NAT Nid, arguments, that
came with the module, but couldn't get it to work. Has anyone done
something similar or can provide some help?

Nicolas