[support] Twitter module

Stuart Lawler stuart at stuartlawler.ie
Sun Jun 21 20:23:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm having problems getting the Twitter module to work on my installation on
Drupal 6.

I've installed the module, have enabled it, configured it and added my own
twitter account under my account settings.  I am the only account on the
site and I'd like my updates to be available to people who visit the site
but don't log in.

I don't see anywhere under block administration where the Twitter block
exists, nor can I see the twitter updates coming through on my site.  Is
there modules that Twitter depends on that maybe I don't have installed?

Regards,

Stuart.