[support] Twitter module

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:53:26 UTC 2009

Stuart,

Shai is referring to the core aggregator module. Once you enable it and the
permissions, if you go to Content Management > News Aggregator > List you
will read the following help message:

"Thousands of sites (particularly news sites and weblogs) publish their
latest headlines and/or stories in a machine-readable format so that other
sites can easily link to them. This content is usually in the form of an RSS
feed (which is an XML-based syndication standard). To display the feed or
category in a block you must decide how many items to show by editing the
feed or block and turning on the feed's block"

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com