[support] force users to enter path alias

Clarke Robin Robin.Clarke at networkrail.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 13:40:13 UTC 2009

Have you looked at the Pathauto module?

(http://drupal.org/project/pathauto)

________________________________

From: support-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:support-bounces at drupal.org] On
Behalf Of Mohammed at atexplorer.com
Sent: 22 June 2009 14:30
To: support at drupal.org
Subject: Re: [support] force users to enter path alias

hello William and Fred,

thank you very much for the explanation! if only I can write code I will
use this power of drupal extensively. any more hints or a skeleton
module that I can try? unfortunately I won't be able to write this on my
own, even though the code is only few lines long.

thank you both very much, and I am sorry for the miss understanding.

Mohammed.