[support] View stopped working....

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Tue Jun 23 11:14:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a very strange problem on a live site, all views that display content
types other than "page" return nothing.

The site has been working great for about a year, today I deleted a page
node, change a filter in a view and change a filter in  a block and then the
client reported that none of the views work.

After checking and trying to fix, I can't get a view to return nodes that
aren't "page".

I created a new view, with just one filter according to node type. Set it to
just page, returns great. Set it to all except "page" and nothing.

What can cause this?

This is pretty urgent.

Thanks

Idan