[support] View stopped working....

John Callahan john.callahan at UDel.Edu
Tue Jun 23 13:47:22 UTC 2009

Can you perform an SQL query from the command line directly to the mysql
database?  Use the database credentials as in the settings.php file.
Just try doing a basic SELECT statement on the node table using the
WHERE clause to restrict on the content types you want.  If you can do
that from the command line, try creating a PHP page on your site and
perform the same query, of course using
http://api.drupal.org/api/function/db_query.

I would try to build up to the actual SQL statement that the View is
using.  See where it breaks.

- John