[support] OG Detail Block

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri Jun 26 08:37:59 UTC 2009

Thank you so much for you response (again :-)

I must admit I do not know how to implement this.  When you say
"inside the module", do I need to hack the book.module file, or create
a tpl,php file instead?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com