[support] multisite: node's data is not visibile but exist

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Mon Jun 29 13:38:01 UTC 2009

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo ha scritto:
> Could it be that cck saves the names of the tables for a content
> type inside a field in a table?
>
> You'll have to do something like
>
> update [someccktable|somecontentypetable] set field=replace(...field

No no no no ... the solution (or the problem) is that cck module create
table's schema from table stored in the database and DRUPAL use this
function to check if a table exists:

SHOW TABLES LIKE 'XXXX'

but this function works only for tables that are defined into the
database in use. In my case I have a shared database, so if you want to
share cck-content type via a shared db you can't. You can share node,
but not cck-node. grrrrrr...
4 hours lost...

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it