[support] Problems with ubercart and subscriptions modules

Sauro Cesaretti saurocesaretti1983 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:27:23 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have tried to install subscription moudle because I need to handle
subscriptions in one e-commerce web site.
In particular, I'd like that when a user piad a subscription, the rules
associated with its user will automatically change and the it'll have more
permissions.
the payment process is handled with ubercart module.
I have tried to check the code of the subscription module but I cannot
understand if this feature is implemented.
I'm sorry if it's a simple request but I'm still a beginner in developing
moudles.
Thanks in advance
Regards, Sauro