[support] passing vars part 2

aurfalien at gmail.com aurfalien at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:25:11 UTC 2009

By the way, I don't want to waste any ones time on this list, believe
me.

If based on my previous description on the big picture, I should hit
the PHP list, then I will.

I don't want to waste any ones time here on the Drupal list as every
one seems very very cool and helpful.

I realize there are venues for specific needs.

- aurf