[support] $script empty for anonymous users

luca capra luca.capra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:04:44 UTC 2009

hi,

try path_to_theme() to get the path to current theme

drupal_add_js(  path_to_theme()  ."/js/onebip.js");

try either creating a module with something like

function mymodule_init(){

  $theme = variable_get('theme_default', 'garland');
  $theme_path = drupal_get_path("theme", $theme);

||  drupal_add_js("$theme_path/js/onebip.js");
}

to use in more than one theme.

Luca