[support] How to Fix a Messed Up Site

Pam CaymolBadger pamcaymol at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 05:10:32 UTC 2009

 PLEASE TELL THE WEBMASTER TO TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST I HAVE TRIED  MAILMAN@ DRUPAL AMD ALL THE OTHERS  , THEY HAVEMY PEROSNAL INFO ON THE NET - WHICH I HAVE SHOWN TO AN ATTY , I GET MAIL FROM MEMBERS ALL THE TIME IN SPAM  , THANKS IF YOU  CAN SEND  THEM THIS - THEY REJECT MY EMAILS . OR MY ATTY  WILL WILL CONTACT  THEM .PAM