[support] how to theme a non node content ?

Justin Gruenberg justin.gruenberg at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:07:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli
<michel at ziobudda.net> wrote:
> Hi all. I need to theme the forward module content. The module can be themed
> but only via page-forward.tpl.php, but I don't want to duplicate the
> page.tpl.php file. I want (if possibile) that Drupal use
> "my-theme_file.tpl.php" for this content.
> There is way to theme a not node content ?
>
> M.

You can't choose arbitrary names for templates.  I've never used the
forward module, so I can't offer any specific advice on it.  You might
want to try the Devel module.  The theme developer module it includes
will give you some hints on each part of your page that can be themed,
what provides the current theme, and candidate names for overriding
theme files and theme functions in template.php.