[support] Unable to keep logged in to some sites when behind a proxy

Francesco entuland at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:33:01 UTC 2009

Hi everybody, sorry if I'm submitting this twice but the first time I
wasn't subscribed to the list yet, and since my message didn't show up
on the archives, maybe nobody received it actually.

Please let me know if someone has already experienced such problems,
eventually giving me some pointer about the solution - assuming there
is any (I'm forwarding my message here below, please have a read).

By the way, I tried searching the previous postings with the link
http://lists.drupal.org/drupal-support/swish.cgi?idxname=drupal-support
as reported on
http://lists.drupal.org/listinfo/support
but I got a 404 response.

Thanks for your patience, I'm quoting my message here below.
Have fun,
Francesco