[support] Exporting content for translation

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Fri May 8 14:36:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, 08 May 2009 14:48:27 +0100
john_oshea at wordbank.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if there's any sort of bulk export feature in D6 for
> the actual content of our sites, in the same way as there is for
> menus etc.
>
> This <http://drupal.org/node/382816> seems to imply that there
> isn't, but if anyone is able to point me in the right direction,
> that'd be great (apologies in advance if this is a heinously
> newbie question).

If I just could remember what is the standard format for this kind
of stuff search would be much easier.

I'm not sure if this was a feature of some drupal module or of
another unnamed CMS but there should be a module to export exactly
what translation companies normally expect.

googling a bit...

http://groups.drupal.org/node/7372

Maybe there are other modules exporting in other format.

Here you can find the list of standard format for translation...
maybe further googling can take you somewhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translation_memory#Export

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it