[support] Exporting content for translation

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Fri May 8 17:30:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, 08 May 2009 17:33:09 +0100
john_oshea at wordbank.com wrote:

> The reason we're looking at bulk export/import is that's how we're
> used to working. We're a localization agency and have a set of
> filters for taking most export formats, extracting the localizable
> text into Word format, where our translators can use their
> translation memory tools and the like.

If localisation is your core business I'd advice you to install and
test i18n and some related modules.
D6 has a very nice localisation/translation support but i18n may
make your work-flow and relating content much more flexible
and better.

Drupal has one of, maybe the best localisation support you could
find.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it