[support] repeated phrase in search results

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Mon May 11 22:06:11 UTC 2009

About 70% of my search results are getting listed with the same description:

"... here for untrusted users."

with possibly a tag or two after and nothing else. Two questions:

1. Where is this coming from. I'm pretty sure it's related to the CAPTCHA module as, when you are navigating the site as UID 1, any forms have an option to "add CAPTCHA here for untrusted users".

2. How can I increase the description for search results? Is that configured somewhere?

thanks

Neil