[support] Booking a period of time (again..)

Francesco Baldini fb at codicelibero.net
Tue May 12 14:53:07 UTC 2009

Hi,
me again, and almost same subject :(

Things are evolving and I arrived to something sure (i hope so..)

What I need to do now is something different than before.

I need to create a day, hour-to-hour (eg: 9am to 4pm), and let people book
a part of this time, 1 hour or just 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on...

more than 1 user can book this period of time but only after admin
approval it have to disappear from availability times.

What I did now is this a new content type where
- Admin user creates one content per hour (9am to 4pm are 7 contents)
- Authenticated users can book this time by commenting it
- "Actions" sends an email to Admin user
- "moder8" moderate booking-comment
- on Views2 it disappear from availability

as said, the biggest problem is that users don't have to book hour by hour
but a period of 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.. so I can't create a post for every
hour..

any idea?

thnaks :|