[support] CPU usage

Steve Power steev at initsix.co.uk
Wed May 13 13:32:45 UTC 2009

apc is a particularly easy install, and practically zero config (well, six
lines) with a potentially enormous performance increase.  Its worth trying
again if your hosting company is willing to work through the problem with
you.   Another way of looking at it could be that if your hosting company
cant configure apc without taking the site down, then perhaps a new host is
in order.

steev