[support] Photo gallery problem with theme...

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Fri May 15 11:00:48 UTC 2009

Well you give extremely little information here: which gallery module?
Which theme?

But its clearly a difference which is in the theme so you have to
compare /themes/garland with /sites/all/themes/otheretheme.

First clear cache at admin performance, then compare page.tpl.php
(especially check if print closure is at the bottom), then compare
template.php and the other files if it still doesnt work.

Hans
Www.koba.be

--
Hans Rossel