[support] Getting a "Path already in use" after a node disappeared

Cosmo drupallist at dirtsimple.net
Fri May 15 15:33:31 UTC 2009

I had a user delete a node by accident and now when I attempt to recreate
the node I get the message "Path already in use"

This was the flow:

1) I created the node (which the path /fundraising)
2) I pointed a few menu to it.
3) I change the "author" of the node to her - so she could edit it.
4) She hit the delete by accident (I think) At least that's what's she
telling me, I wasn't there.

I've searched for the node every way I can think of but I can't find it. So,
where is that "path" reference being stored (or used?)

thank you
Cozzi