[support] can't reset password

Mohammed@atexplorer.com mohammed at atexplorer.com
Sun May 17 13:50:52 UTC 2009

hi everyone,

on my Drupal powered website if I try to reset a password Drupal
throws an access denied message. here's what I do exactly:

* go reset my password and enter my user name
* Drupal sends a message with one time login which I use.
* I then go to edit my account and change my password. and press submit
* I am logged out and I get an access denied page.
in the logs I find the following:
md5() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
/home/nattiqc/public_html/modules/user/user.module on line 225.

the strange thing is that I took the database and the file system off
my linux vps to my windows with lamp locally, and that same sinario
works as expected. although I have the same versions of apache and php
on both machines.

can somebody give me a hint? perhaps using that error message from the
logs?

--
All The Best,
Mohammed Al-shar'