[support] Drupal5 Vs Drupal6

crazy guru crazyguru85 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:47:39 UTC 2009

You can go by Drupal 6, I would opt for it. There are certainly few major
difference in the usage and support point of view.

1. D6 is the latest version of drupal.
2. You will get good support for D6 since most of the people use it.
3. D6 has an array of modules and there are more new modules coming up for
d6 whereas d6 may or may not have.
4. D6 is an advanced version with advance features for developers and users.

5. Clear cache and drag & place features are great in d6.
6. Why not try a recent version than to go with d5!

with regards
Crazyguru