[support] views question

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Fri May 22 22:42:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I think you could do this without views or views bulk using the rules module
to create a condition for action/trigger to send this email. If you make
your condition a bit more flexible like if 1 month after registering last
access = registerdate, then you could simply let the action send the mail
automatically as soon as somebody has not started using his account after
one month.

Hans
www.koba.be

2009/5/23 Mohammed at atexplorer.com <mohammed at atexplorer.com>

> hello.
>
> I created a view that lists all users on my site. now I want to filter
> those users by those whose last access time was the same day as their
> created time. I want to use this view then with the module views bulk
> operations to email those users who created their account but never came
> back to the site after their activation.
>
> anybody has an idea how to create such a filter?
>
> --
> All The Best,
> Mohammed Al-shar'

Hans Rossel