[support] DataBase Error

ram prasath ramprasath_explicit at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 27 08:12:41 UTC 2009

HI friends,

Thanks jones , ya I got that problem rite after I had given full directory ,But Now its showing

error in database

    Database Error Code: Table 'drupal_five.civicrm_domain' doesn't exist, 1146

    Error Details:
    [db_error:
message="DB Error: no such table" code=-18 mode=callback
callback=CRM_Core_Error::handle prefix="" info="SELECT config_backend
FROM civicrm_domain WHERE ( civicrm_domain.id = 1 ) [nativecode=1146 **
Table 'drupal_five.civicrm_domain' doesn't exist]"]
Pleas Tel me what i ve to do clear this error

regards
Ram Prasath

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/