[support] On node submit, going straight to "e-mail page" form

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Sat May 30 01:28:39 UTC 2009

I have an idea for my site but am unsure how difficult it would be to implement.

Basically, once a user submits a certain type of content, I'd like to redirect them to a page where they can notify their friends/family. I use the Print, Mail, PDF module to mail pages to friends, so ideally, once a user submits node/123, it would take them to printmail/123 (the URL that the module uses to mail pages) with possibly a customised message along the lines of "now you've published on our site, let your friends know!" or something equally cheesy.

tough to do?

thanks in advance

Neil