[support] Display latest article with lead Images and Teaser using view

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:34:41 UTC 2009

You could use image_attach (which comes with image module), but I don't
recall if it allows align left (it aligns right by default). Check it out.

Otherwise:

1. Simply attach the image to the nodes of type "article".
2. Theme the content type via node-article.tpl.php

Do some research with the devel module (tab: devel render) to see how you
can find and print out and wrap in selectors and theme the image attached to
the node.

Hint: iid

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar