[support] New CCK field not found in mysql

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 07:12:43 UTC 2009

Hmm, actually if I make my own radio select option, maybe that will make
it also complex to add it to the list of available arguments in Views
and Panels? More so than figuring our a way to access the CCK field
directly?

My apologies if I am unaware of all the nuances involved in this
module's development.

Thank you kindly,

Sebastian.