[support] How to make payment part of a user creation.

Unai Rodriguez me at u-journal.org
Sun Nov 29 09:41:41 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I am trying to set up a Drupal site where online services will be sold.

A user can only exist if she/he completed a payment (i.e. we will not have
free users). From my understanding this means the payment itself is a
prerequisite to create a user; it is part of the user creation itself.

I have looked at UBERCART. I have been able to install/configure and
integrate it with my payment gateway. Now I have a cart and a user can
"purchase". All that works fine... But I am kinda lost because what I want
is to integrate this payment as part of the user creation.

Could anyone let me know where should I start looking at?

Thank you so much!
unai