[support] displaying who you are logged in as

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:34:52 UTC 2009

Hi Andy,

I used your script to display the user that is logged in a block
but some how is displays other user.

When I go to the http://drupla/user link it shows the correct user but the
scripts that added as a block shows a different user:
<?php global $user;
              <?php if ($user->uid): ?>
                Welcome <b><?php print $user->name; ?></b>
              <?php else:  ?>
register</a>
               <?php endif; ?>

I can tell you that I am using automatically log in with webserver_auth

The correct user is logged in but the small script show the wrong user
do you have any idea?

I try different ways to display the correct user in the Welcome Block but it
does not display the correct user in the block

Thanks,

Néstor :-)