[support] User name in title of View?

Steven Scotten steves at splicer.com
Fri Oct 2 18:38:56 UTC 2009

This seems like a simple enough thing, but I'm plum stumped.

I've created a view of all a user's content, and I'd like to include
the username in the title of the displayed page. I've tried using
token and variable syntaces and both simply display the actual
characters I typed, not substituting the username.

Is it true that the title of a Page created by Views has to be static
text and cannot include data about the content displayed?

I tried searching the Views issue queue, but searching on "user name
title view page" doesn't narrow it down at all.

Thanks, and sorry to ask such a simple question. I feel I must be
missing something obvious.

Steve