[support] Embedding a Calender View in a CCK content type

Navin Jathan jathan.navin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:54:40 UTC 2009

Is there a way to embed a calender view into a (CCK) content type ?

I have a profile page (CCK ct), in which i want the user's calendar to
show up (as a view and not as a series of events)
I have tried using "node reference" field, which would point to the
user's personal calender, but i cannot make it display as a
"Calendar". It rather shows up as links pointing to respective event
nodes.

Any pointers would be helpful.

(I am keeping this brief right now, but if required i could explain
the complete config i've done at my end.)

Thanks
NJ.