[support] set node to belong to heirarchy of a specific content type

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 17:02:19 UTC 2009

I am indeed using a combo of nodeheirarchy and noderelationships with CCK for the same User type (Parent User - Child User kinda heirarchy).
I am actually using the dev snapshot of nodeheirarchy (in this you can specify the child type for a given type).

W.r.t my requirement, I can use nodeheirarchy for the places as well, but am not sure if the heirarchy behaves like true OOPs (which is what I am looking for), i.e. if I want to list users in India.

Will give them both a shot anyway.

cheers
- Ben