[support] Create Content and Permissions

Pete Gervais pgervais at xplornet.com
Wed Oct 7 01:59:11 UTC 2009

Gents,

 I'm new to the list and would appreciate  help from anyone who has seen
these problems before.

1)      I cannot get rid of the Create Content menu entry as part of my
secondary menu.

2)      I seemed to have lost access to all permissions.  Therefore User
Management -> Permissions  issues the following :

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://www.oasfc.com/index.php/?q=admin/user/permissions
might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web
address.

You can see this at www.oasfc.com/index.php

I have searched the archives and cant find anything that relates to this .

I'm using Drupal 6.13.

Regards,

Peter J. Gervais

Vice President of Information Technology/Owner

OTTAWA AVIATION SERVICES

220 Hunt Club Road

Ottawa, Ontario,Canada

K1V 1C1