[support] a "view" with 2 blocks

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Oct 8 13:55:59 UTC 2009

If there are not any rows returning for a Views-generated block, then
the block will not display at all, no title etc.

Another possibility: are there visibility settings for the second one
that could prevent it from showing?

And of course... Clear all caches when troubleshooting anything.

Let us know.

Shai

Shai Gluskin