[support] warning: call_user_func_array() First argument is expected to be a valid callback

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Thu Oct 8 19:46:40 UTC 2009

Drupal:

I'm trying to build a Drupal 6.13 development box using a VMware Debian
5.0 virtual machine (on Windows XP SP3):

     http://www.thoughtpolice.co.uk/vmware/

When I restore (backup_migrate-6.x-1.2) the database from my production
site (shared account at he.net; Ubuntu 8.04.2; modified?), I can see my
content but the theme is gone and there is a warning:

	warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First
argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'imce_access' was given in
/home/jdenha09/drupal-6.13/includes/menu.inc on line 452.

STFW, one user suggested upgrading PHP:

     http://drupal.org/node/514248

I've done that per "Apt-Pinning for Beginners":

     http://jaqque.sbih.org/kplug/apt-pinning.html

But, the problem persists.

Any suggestions?

TIA,