[support] PHP 5.3 upgrade problems

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 18:02:29 UTC 2009

I don't really have much choice about the PHP version we're using
unfortunately. I have been contracted to design an interactive site for
a university department, and they are very keen to have it running on
their own server, which runs 5.3. It might possibly be an option to move
the site to a commercial server, but so far most of the errors I am
getting seem to be non-fatal, so I am thinking to try and make the best
of things on this server rather than ask them to switch.

andy