[support] new content type with image/text box

Don Pickerel donald at fane.com
Thu Oct 15 06:15:20 UTC 2009

Thanks for the quick reply Tony. The part I'm unsure of is the text
alongside the image.

What I'm looking for is a general description at the top of the page, then a
photo and a narrative in rows at the bottom of the page.  I'm taking an old
site and migrating it to Drupal while updating the information at the same
time. Here's a good example except for the 21st century theming..

http://www.centralcoasttourist.com/Parks_n_Recreation/State/Montana_de_Oro/R
idgeTr/ridge1.html

-Don-