[support] Node With Tabs

Steve sikileng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:59:31 UTC 2009

Ok drupalers let me try to rephrase my question with an example i may have
been a bit vague with my initial question

i have a content type JOBS.

the HR department can create a job posting known as CEO the url will be
(mysite/node/100/ or mysite/job-ceo)

   - the site has registered members who are only allowed to apply for the
   job posted by HRM
   - the members will select the relevant jobs posted in my example the CEO
   job and will have three subpages/views of this same node/100 but with tabs
   - The first tab is named *JOB Description* the URL will be
   mysite/node/100
   - The second tab is named *Apply* with a link mysite/node/100/apply
   - The third will be named *Status *with a link
   mysite/node/100/applicationstatus

Thanks