[support] how to remove "readmore" and pagination from frontpage

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue Oct 20 14:43:19 UTC 2009

There are two easy ways to handle this without coding.

1. Make sure that the pagebreak is at the end of the end all the content for
the news.
2. Use views to create a custom front page and you can hide the read more
link. Here are some good instructions for that  -
http://www.apaddedcell.com/creating-a-custom-home-page-in-drupal-using-views

Hope this helps.

-Steve

Steve Kessler
Denver DataMan
303-587-4428
Sign up for the Denver DataMan Free eNewsletter