[support] Showing Just Immediate Parent

Seth Freach sfreach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:14:25 UTC 2009

Chris,

A hierarchical taxonomy vocab might be a different way to solve your
issue.  Consider using tags and the relationships between them instead
of a CCK field.  Then, in Views you can define relationships based on
parent terms (among other things that Views will do w/ taxonomy out of
the box).  Some of the posts in http://groups.drupal.org/taxonomy may be
relevant.

Seth