[support] How to theme a menu ?

Daniel Honrade mail at danielhonrade.com
Wed Sep 9 08:53:05 UTC 2009

I think there's a better way to do this, just use dhtml_menu module, this
will create ids for each li in the primary menu, you don't need to create
funcitons, all you need is the function I gave you, the preprocess, because
by default in drupal primary menus are only giving first level

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Michel Morelli <michel at ziobuddalabs.it>wrote:

> Ramon Vilar Gavaldà ha scritto:
>
>> Hi Michel
>> Can you attach or copy your theme function?
>>
>> Ramon
>>

> function spaziocomo_menu_item_link2($link) {
>  switch ($link['menu_name']) {
>   case 'menu-internalmenu':
>     return "<li>".l(check_plain($link['link_title']),
> $link['link_path'])."</li>";
>     break;
>
>   default:
>     return l($link['title'], $link['href'], $link['localized_options']);
>     break;
>  }
> }
>
> Note that I have changed the name in ...link2() because of the problem of
> the two <li>.
>
> --
> Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
> Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
> Telefono: 0200619074
> Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660
>
> http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
> http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
> http://www.ziodrupal.net                        MSN:
> michel at ziobuddalabs.it
>              JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it

Daniel Honrade, Jr.

mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
alternate email:  danielhonrade at gmail.com
websites:  http://danielhonrade.com
               http://webtheming.com

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments
instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the
fastest way to open your doors to over 150 million member accounts
worldwide. Best of all, it's completely free to sign up! To sign up or learn
more, click here: https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=GE47NYP4D94XA