[support] Notepad++ TextFX HTML Tidy, and Automatically Indenting

Moses Elias (2) iom at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 9 15:40:17 UTC 2009

I'm using Notepad++ on Windows. I want to be able to automatically
indent  phptemplate (.tpl.php) files, so that I can read them easily and
follow the structure. The color coding in Notepad++ of course is fine so
its understanding the PHP/HTML OK.  It is a pain to do indentation by
hand. I have tried the various TextFX HTML Tidy options on the menu, but
haven't found the right combination yet.

I have searched the Internet for steps on how to do this, but I came up
with nothing.

Can someone please provide some easy instructions on how to achieve
this? Perhaps even running a separate HTML Tidy script on Windows would
be  OK.

Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Moses