[support] HELP - I messed up my site

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 11 12:33:13 UTC 2009

You can fix the bad module paths with a simple command from PHPMyAdmin
or the MySQL command line:

UPDATE system SET
filename=replace(filename,'sites/all/modules/drupal-6.13/modules/','modules/');

After that you need to clear all the cache, so:

SHOW TABLES LIKE 'cache_%';

Then for each table listed do a

TRUNCATE {table name};

After that if you have problems logging back in to the site you need to
edit your settings.php and set:

$update_free_access = TRUE;

After that go to siteurl/update.php and run through it so it can rebuild
the menu router, theme registry, etc. Once that's done change that
update_free_access back to false (or before you go live).

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net