[support] [drupal] HELP - I messed up my site

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:16:04 UTC 2009

I am still having the problem that it complains about the upload_tmp_dir
D:\temp
the first time I go to the web site but then after that it does not shows
it.
This is running on a windows 2003 host and apache server.  I know my way
around Linux than Windows.

No when Drupal gives the error:
The selected file *D:\temp\fil471.tmp* could not be uploaded, because the
destination ** is not properly configured.

Is Drupal complaining that it can not write the file or that it can not read
the file?

Thanks,

Nestor :-)