[support] [drupal] HELP - I messed up my site

Tina Callahan tina.callahan at UDel.Edu
Sat Sep 12 01:06:14 UTC 2009

I may be wrong about this, but I don't think the mysqldump has create
statements in it.  So - it can't restore tables if the table spaces
don't exist.

I usually use phpmyadmin or mysql to create a backup of a table and ask
this to include create statements.  Then when I create an empty
database, I just use copy the sql file completely into the sql command box.

Not sure if this helps much.  I'm not sure how to use the mysqldump
without having to manually create the tables.

-Tina