[support] Login Destination

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Sep 14 04:34:32 UTC 2009

Thank you so much.
I forgot to tell you English is not the only problem I have.  I have
been wanting to learn PHP but haven't gotten that far yet.  I am just
a musician :-(

I tried your suggestion, which brings user to their profile page
instead.  I then tried with array pop method which returned an error
message:
"warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in mysite.com/includes/common.inc
  on line 308."

According to googling, og_groups seems to be the correct property,
however.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com