[support] FW: Upgrading Drupal from 5.19 to 6.13

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 16 13:27:24 UTC 2009

Quoting David Christensen <dpchrist at holgerdanske.com>:

> Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> You need to upgrade to the latest version of 5.x
>
> Thank you for your reply.  :-)
>

> I have already upgraded to the latest version of 5.x (5.19).
>

> So, back to the original question -- do I need to worry about the
> following warning messages?
>
> First update.php page:
>
> user warning: Table 'cache_block' already exists query: CREATE TABLE
> cache_block ( `cid` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `data` LONGBLOB
> DEFAULT NULL, `expire` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `created` INT NOT NULL
> DEFAULT 0, `headers` TEXT DEFAULT NULL, `serialized` SMALLINT NOT NULL
> DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (cid), INDEX expire (expire) ) /*!40100 DEFAULT
> CHARACTER SET UTF8 */ in /home/holger/drupal-6.13/includes/database.inc
> on line 517.
>

> Third update.php page:
>
> user warning: Table 'cache_form' already exists query: CREATE TABLE

If the site is working, no do not worry about them.  These appear to
have been executed because the system table didn't have the correct
schema versions or because there is a bug in how hook_update_N is
written.  I do not know why your update.php tried to update tables
that had already been updated.

--
Earnie
-- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/